NLU Delhi is organizing an audio-visual content creation competition on Legal Awareness regarding Violence against Women and Access to Justice.
About Centre for Law, Justice and Development
Established in 2018, CLJD envisions revisiting, analysing, and engaging with the development
discourse and its interface with the legal discourse.
About the Competition
The Centre for Law, Justice and Development (National Law University Delhi) in collaboration with the Department of Justice (Government of India) is working on legal literacy and legal awareness program under the Designing Innovative Solutions for Holistic Access to Justice in India Scheme (DISHA).
To this end, CLJD invites students, scholars, and professionals (of any age group) from any discipline to submit audio/visual content capturing the essence of women’s rights and the prohibition of violence against women. The entries should seek to encapsulate and disseminate knowledge on laws and legal rights of women aggrieved by different forms of violence
Objectives of the Competition
- The competition opens up an opportunity to share your vision and raise awareness about violence against women, women’s legal rights, and access to justice for women.
- The goal is to disseminate legal awareness for creating gender sensitisation at the grass-root level.
- The entries should seek to creatively classify and narrate laws and legal rights of women aggrieved by different forms of violence as well as highlight issues with regard to access to justice in such cases.
- Students including Research Scholars
- Non-students from any field
- The Audio/visual content may comprise a short film, music video, animation, podcast
- or any other similar expression aligning with the theme of the competition.
- The entries should have high resolution (Full HD) not exceeding a file size of 10 Gb.
- The audio/visual content should not be longer than 5 minutes.
- Creators are expected to strictly adhere to the time limit.
- Content not bearing legal awareness and legal rights pertaining to violence against
women will not be considered.
How to Submit?
Interested candidates may submit their entries through the link provided at the end of this post.
- Rs. 5,000 – Non-Student category
- Rs. 5,000 – Student category
October 10, 2022
Any further query may be sent to cljd[at]nludelhi.ac.in