Brillopedia is making a call for blogs about law, socio-legal and contemporary issues from interested scholars of any field.
Brillopedia [ISBN: 978-1637451953] provides interesting articles about law, socio-legal and contemporary issues as a platform to publish articles from students, professionals, and others.
Call for Blogs
Brillopedia invites submissions from students who are currently pursuing their UG/ PG degree from any recognized university/college, professionals, or others who are interested in socio-legal issues through call for blogs.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles on law and socio-legal topics for the call for blogs.
Authors (s) are free to write on any topic. The articles will be scored based on originality of analysis, depth of research, style of writing, and communication of arguments. The decision of the evaluators will be final and binding.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s). Authorship is permitted to up to three authors.
- The submission should be in a Microsoft Office .doc/.docx format only to email@example.com with the cover letter.
- Multiple submissions from the same author/s are permitted.
- The word limit for each post is 800 to 4000 (excluding endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The manuscripts which are found to have plagiarized content above 20% will be disqualified without review.
- Last date of submission: September 30, 2022
- Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission
Within six days from the selection of the article.
There is no publication and registration fee.
September 30, 2022
In case of queries, write to support[at]brillopedia.net or WhatsApp on +91 95853 31915