Abhidhvaj Law Journal is making a call for papers in the form of short and long articles for publication in its Volume 1 Issue 1.
About Abhdhvaj Law Journal
The goal of Abhidhvaj Law Journal is to offer an open-access platform where anyone involved in the legal profession can contribute their research on any legal topic and aid in building a quality platform that anyone can use to advance their legal knowledge and experience.
The Abhidhvaj Law Journal is an e-journal that persuaded aims to be a distinct organization in the field of research, writing, article, etc. The journal possess the aim to achieve very good glory in the field of research on the subject of Law.
The journal of ALJ is determined to promote legal research among law students, lawyers, and others through publishing their manuscripts in the different issues and volume of our journal.
ALJ Provides one of the best double peer blind review platforms for the publication of a short article, long article, book review, case comments, research paper & essay in the field of lex.
- Submission of Manuscript
- Peer Review
- Subsequent Peer Review
- Preliminary Review
- Plagiarism Check
- Grammar Check
- Formal Acceptance and Publication
- Certificate Issuance
There is no registration, submission, review or publication fee at any stage.
- INR 0 (For 1 Author)
- INR 0 (For 2 Authors)
- INR 0 (For 3 Authors)
- The publication procedure may take 4 to 8 working days.
- ALJ does not charge for publication.
- ALJ does not charge on manuscript reviewing, peer review fees, plagiarism checking by Turnitin and other software, Grammar checking, editing fees, etc
An essay offers a novel perspective on prevalent issues and questions accepting paradigms and standards. The word limit for a short articles must be between 2000 – 3000.
The concept and literature of the given issue should be thoroughly explored in submission in this area. The paper must review the existing current practice, point out any gaps and provide unique re-evaluation along with the helpful recommendation. A long paper should be between 4500 – 9000.
Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators or any student from Arts Stream.
- A long article/ paper or short article must be accompanied by an abstract (Not more than 200 – 300 words)
- All submissions must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal.
- The author will be held solely accountable for any dispute arising out of my/our manuscript including copyright, defamation, objectionable content, or contempt, and agree to suffer the loss, if any, caused by infringement of copyright or any other rights.
- While it is essential to stick to the word count for each category, the journal may be lenient if the article is of a high calibre.
- The “SUBJECT” of the E-mail must be titled “ARTICLE SUBMISSION”.
- Citation Style: Any uniform citation method. Although, the 20th edition of the Harvard Bluebook is the citation style that authors are expected to use.(Download Here)
- Format: The main body of the manuscript should be in Time New Roman style, Font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing, and footnotes in Time New Roman style, size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All heading must be in uniform format.
- All Submissions must be accompanied by:
- A separate document, pdf containing information about the author, including the following details: Name, E-mail, Name of institution, course, contact number and year of academic.
- All submissions sent to us must be original and attached with a declaration of originality.
- If your manuscript contains more than 9% of plagiarism, the manuscript shall be liable for rejection immediately.
October 30, 2022
How to Submit?
Submit your article at [email protected]
E-Certificates will be provided.
Note: ALJ team has applied for ISSN (0) number therefore for the time being they will provide a provisional certificate of publication. Once ISSN (0) gets assigned, they will provide ISSN (0) certificate of publication as well.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com