VLS and NLU Tripura have collaborated to jointly conduct this assessment of ChatGPT and will generate a comprehensive report on its usefulness for law schools, law students, law researchers, law teachers, and other stakeholders.
About National Law University Tripura
The National Law University Tripura, established by Act No. 3 of 2022 of Tripura is a national institution of excellence in legal education located in the green capital city of Agartala. It is a milestone in the field of legal education and research in the State of Tripura for improving the quality of professional legal education.
About Virtual Law School (VLS)
Virtual Law School is not for Profit Online Law Teaching Platform, established during Covid-19. VLS is a commitment to serve the cause of access to legal education and their endeavor is to discharge our social obligation and academic duty to the nation.
- Law students of 5-year law course from 6th sem onwards (inclusive of 6th sem)
- Law students of 3-year course from 4th sem onwards (inclusive of 4th sem)
- LL.M. candidates of all years
- Ph.D./Research scholars
- Law Teachers & Law Practitioners
Expected Time Contribution
2 Hours/ Daily
Duration of Project
- Dr. Nachiketa Mittal, Professor of Law, Founder, Virtual Law School
- Dr. Yogesh Pratap Singh, Professor of Law, Vice-Chancellor, NLU Tripura
- Dr. Ayaz Ahamad, Associate Professor of Law, UWSL, Karnavati University, Gandhinagar
- Dr. Afroz Alam, Professor of Political Science and Head of the Department, MANUU, Hyderabad
- Ms. Ritambhara Mittal, 5G Solutions Architect, Amdocs USA
How to Register?
To register fill out the form given at the end.
The contribution of researchers will be duly acknowledged in the report as a research team.
- Last Date to Apply: January 28, 2023
- Project Start Date: February 5, 2023
In case of any queries, please contact: WhatsApp Contact: +91-92054-25705; Email: email@example.com
Click here to register
Click here to visit Official Website