Venkateshwara Perumal & Vinayak Padmakshan are inviting applications from candidates to intern with them under the Graduate Insolvency Programme under the aegis of the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs.
About the Organiser
The authors are associated with the Graduate Insolvency Programme under the aegis of the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs.
Mr Vinayak Padmakshan is a banking and finance lawyer who has experience working as a Legal Manager of a public sector bank after his graduation from the School of Law Christ University.
Mr Venkateshwara Perumal, a graduate of a premier National Law University, is a corporate lawyer with a core practice in National Company Law Tribunal and High Court.
About the Internship
The main goal of the compendium is to create a one-stop reference to the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 whereby lawyers, resolution professionals, bankers, academicians, and students can understand the nuances of the insolvency regime in India.
The Compendium shall be a one-of-a-kind, book delving into committee reports, legislative debates, dissecting erstwhile restructuring regulations along with analysis of provisions through judicial precedents, rules, regulations, circulars, and comparative study of other jurisdictions.
- Number of Interns required:- 10
- Duration:- Minimum 2 months. The duration shall be extendable by the authors on the basis of performance and quality of the work.
- Work Timings: Flexible. Approximately 1-2 hours of work per day along with a weekly update with the authors.
- Mode of Internship:- Remote
- Law students in their third, fourth or final year.
- LLM students specializing in business/corporate laws.
- Strong desire to research and write on the domain of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code and related judgments.
- Candidates with exposure to the insolvency domain will be given priority.
How to Apply?
- The candidate shall send their CV and original unpublished work in PDF to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- The unpublished work shall be within a word limit of 500 and has to be on a contemporary corporate topic, preferably in Insolvency and Bankruptcy domain.
- Guidance on ‘Legal Research and Legal Writing’.
- Review sessions every week to enhance the candidate’s insights about Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code.
- Opportunity to network and learn from like-minded industry people.
- Acknowledgement of the contribution made to the compendium.
- Certification for Completion of Internship subject to the candidate completing the minimum duration of 2 months.
In case of any queries, please contact email@example.com