DreamLegal is accepting internship applications for the role of Legal-Tech intern to work with its team.
About Dream Legal
DreamLegal is a growing venture working for the Legal-tech sector. DreamLegal gives a platform to everyone interested in legal writing by publishing their literature through an easy process. DreamLegal is also a platform providing weekly articles on various socio-legal notions.
About the Internship
- Mode: Online
- Duration: 1 Month
- Joining: Immediate
Nature of Work
- Research & Writing: Writing daily blogs on the Legal-tech sector.
- To know more about legal-tech click on the given link.
- 1st Year Law Students of 5 year course enrolled in any BCI approved college/institution.
- The candidate must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
DreamLegal does not remunerate interns. There is no compensation, financial or otherwise for internship assignments.
How to Apply
Interested students may apply directly by filling out the form given at the end of this post. If selected, the candidate will be directly contacted by the manager.
Duration of Internship
- At least 1 month (Can be extended at the discretion of the team and depending on the work quality).
- Interns not completing the requisite period or work will not be issued any certificate.
Applications must reach latest by September 13, 2022 (11:59 PM). Applications sent after the deadline will not be considered.
- After successfully serving as the intern for a specified time, the student shall be awarded a Certificate of Internship signed by the partners of the organisation.
- Opportunity to be a part of the content team at the partner’s discretion and work quality.
In case of any queries, DreamLegal can be reached at email@example.com