Our online media sites together reach out to more than 1 million people every month, and our 3000+ students and alumni now form a part of our Law School.
If you want to be part of a small (we are 20 people here!) and organically growing (our work philosophy is captured well in the book ‘It Doesn’t Have to be Crazy at Work‘) online media and education organisation, consider applying for the positions below.
You should NOT apply if
- You are not passionate about education and careers
- Attention to detail is not your thing
- You are not a go-getter and a go-giver
You should apply if
- You are a self-starter and rolling up your sleeves and getting things done is your thing
- You are constantly learning, experimenting, and doing things
How we work
- Meetings and huddles: short meetings where major tasks, challenges, and goals
- We are a remote team! Project management and internal team communication are done over Basecamp.
- We expect you to work for 7-8 hours/day; the exact timings are up to you till the deadlines are met
Learning Manager at Lawctopus Law School
At Lawctopus Law School we are building the law school our law students always wanted. Our courses are developed with rigorous planning and research and delivered with the same exacting standards, and a lot of care for our learners!
If you are passionate about teaching and learning and believe strongly that we can together create some magic online, read further! (BTW, if ‘magic’ is building the Red Fort, the way to that ‘magic’ is laying the next red brick well).
You should have 2-5 years of work experience (in a law firm, company, or under a lawyer) and should be interested in designing and delivering quality learning to students of law.
A passion for teaching and learning, flawless English language (writing and speaking), attention to detail, familiarity with technology, project-management skills, and the willingness to do operations and administrative work are a must-have.
This is an entrepreneurial role where you’ll own and handle entire courses, which means you will do a range of work!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design courses (reading modules, recorded lectures, assignments) along with external experts and researchers
- Deliver courses (hosting live lectures, checking assignments, answering questions on the discussion forum or working with subject matter experts on this, handling communication with students over email, phone and other channels)
- Review and revise learning modules
- Implement the tried-and-tested methods, and think and implement new ways to increase student engagement
Must-have Skills and Qualifications
- An undergraduate degree in law is a must
- A minimum of 2 years of experience of working in a law firm, company, or under a lawyer
- Excellent research, writing, and editing skills
- Top-notch English language speaking and writing skills (hosting/facilitation skills and experience are a great add-on)
- Familiarity with technology and willingness to learn and experiment with it
- Willingness to engage with operations, management, and administrative work (student communication, hosting live sessions, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a day!
Salary: 40-50,000 per month (also, salary is no bar for the right candidate).
To apply, please fill the form here.
The last date to apply is September 10, but we’d urge you to apply asap. We’ll be conducting interviews daily, and will hire the candidate as soon as we find the right person!