Kerala PSC is hiring for Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade Posts, which has been released on its official website. Candidates Planning to start their career with Kerala Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before February 01.
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has been established under Article 315 of the
Constitution of India, with the basic purpose of recruiting officials in various departments of the Government as per the requisitions sent by the Government in this regard from time to time.
About the Opportunity
The Kerala Public Service Commission has published the notification of Kerala PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II Recruitment 2023 on its official website. Interested candidates can apply after verifying the eligibility criteria.
Number of Vacancies
Initial pay: Rs: ₹ 56500/-
There will be a Competitive Examination for the anticipated vacancies of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II.
- A Degree in Law conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala &
- Must be a member of the Bar and must have had not less than three years of active
practice in Criminal Courts as of 1st January 2022.
22 – 36 years. Only candidates born between 02.01.1986 and 01.01.2000 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of the Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
- The links for candidates are provided at the end of this post.
- Notification date: 31st December 2022.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 1st Feb 2023,12 Midnight.
Click here for registration.