The firm is looking for an enthusiastic lawyer at its office in Pune and is seeking applications for the same.
About the Organization
The areas of expertise include Civil Law, Real Estate, Banking and Finance, Debt Recovery, Consumer Law, Income Tax(Civil, Criminal), etc. They have a very amiable environment in their office.
About the Job Role
The firm is looking for an enthusiastic Advocate with a minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in the Civil and Criminal Courts, Debt Recovery Tribunals, and JMFC The work profile will include various tasks like Drafting, Legal Vetting, forming Legal Opinion for Financial Institution & Banks, Briefing Income Tax Prosecutions, Conveyancing, research, filing, appearing in courts, etc. We are looking for an Advocate who is smart, dedicated, sincere, and efficient and is willing to work with us.
No Of Vacancies
Guru Nanak Nagar, Bhawani Peth, Pune – 411002
- The candidate should be an LLB graduate
- Candidate should have 1-3 years of work experience
- Excellent drafting skills
- Good command over the English language, knowing the Marathi Language will be an additional and added advantage
- Excellent communication abilities to manage clients and Court matters.
- Prior experience in litigation will be an added advantage
- Long-term commitment.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines as required
Salary is negotiable and can be discussed during a Telephonic Interview call.
Interested Candidates can send their CVs along with a cover letter on the Email ID given at the end of this post.
Advocate Randeep B Sharma
Note: This is a sponsored post.