IndiGo is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Legal Counsel in the Gurgaon Office.
InterGlobe Aviation Ltd., doing business as IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a ~57% domestic market share as of October 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To advise and handle consumer litigation matters before various consumer forums PAN India.
- To advise and handle general litigation matters, including criminal matters before various courts PAN India.
- To advise, handle and liaison with the police on various notices received from the police seeking information regarding passenger details, flight details, etc.
- To advise internal clients in different non-Tax laws including contracts law, aviation laws, company laws, FEMA, etc., and also ensure that contracts and internal processes are compliant with applicable laws.
- Coordinate and work with external lawyers for procuring opinions and/or transactions.
- Support in creating/improvising and implementing internal processes for ensuring smooth operations and closing of assignments in a time-efficient manner while mitigating legal risks for the Company.
- Have an attitude for constant improvement, striving for excellence with humility.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively within a globally distributed team and fast-paced business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think and decide quickly, and to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including a clear and concise drafting style.
How to Apply?
Click the link below to apply.
Click here to apply
Click here to visit the official website