Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad is organizing its 1st National Memorial Drafting Competition.
About the Competition
The purpose of the ‘1st National Memorial Drafting Competition is to help future lawyers improve their writing, research, and analytical skills. Having the ability to draft effectively is fundamental for any budding lawyer.
Prepared for a legal situation, players should exercise caution and their knowledge of the law. Essentially, the point of the competition is to bring out comprehension skills in every contestant.
Participants of the National Memorial Drafting Competition are expected to assess the proposition’s facts, with the essential arguments needing to be supported by relevant factual and legal sources. This ability to construct logical arguments supported by legal sources and citations will be put to the test.
The competition is open to students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LLB courses from any recognized university.
How to Register?
Interested candidates may register for the competition through the link provided at the end of this post.
Awards and Rewards
- Best Memorandum- INR 3,000
- Runners Up- INR 2,000
- The top ten rank holders will receive a Certificate of Merit.
- Each participant will receive a Certificate of Participation upon successful participation in the competition.
- Release of Proposition & Commencement of Registration – September 14, 2022
- Close of Registration – September 30, 2022
- Deadline for seeking Clarifications – October 5, 2022
- Publication of Clarification – October 7, 2022
- Submission of Memorandum – October 21, 2022
- Declaration of Results – 3rd Week of November, 2022
In case of any queries, please contact [email protected] OR Rugveda Satbhai, +91 83901 22496