MNLU Mumbai in association with All India Federation of Tax Practitioners (Western Zone), Income-tax Appellate Tribunal Bar Association – Mumbai & Goods and Services Tax Practitioners’ Association is organizing its12th edition of the Padma Vibhushan N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition, 2022.
About MNLU Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is a National Law University located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and is one of the most prestigious law schools in India
About the Competition
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai in association with All India Federation of Tax Practitioners (Western Zone), Income-tax Appellate Tribunal Bar Association – Mumbai & Goods and Services Tax Practitioners’ Association – Maharashtra is organizing the 12th edition of the Padma Vibhushan N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition, 2022. The moot revolves around taxation law and seeks to inculcate interest in Tax law practice in the minds of students.
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three-year or five-year LL.B. or degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- An institution can send an official team representing the institution. (Registration of institution)
- Teams should comprise a maximum of three members, wherein two members shall perform the role of a speaker and one member shall perform the role of a researcher.
- The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with permission of the Organizers.
- A researcher may be allowed to argue instead of a speaker only with the permission of the Court.
How to Register?
- Interested teams must register for the Competition by filling out the registration form available at the end of this post.
- The teams representing the institution are also required to mention the email-id of either the respective committee or the head/dean of the institution in the Provisional Registration Form.
- The confirmation of Registration will be notified to the teams by the Organizers, after the completion and verification of all the Registration formalities. The team will also be provided with a Team Code, in any stage of the competition, a team must be identified only by the allotted team code.
- Last Date to Register: October 31, 2022
- Last date of Submission of Memorials: November 15, 2022
- Oral Rounds: November 24 to 27, 2022