IMS Law College, Noida is organizing their 1st edition of the IMS MUNC (Model United Nations Conference) 2022, in an offline mode, from September 9 to 10, 2022.
About the Organisers
IMS Law College, Noida is one of the premier and first law institutes in the Delhi NCR Region. It was established in 2004 and has been a trendsetter since then. It is a BCI-approved institute, recognized by University Grants Commission, MHRD, and is affiliated with the CCS University, Meerut.
About the IMS MUN Conference 2022
The IMS Law College, Noida MUNC (MUN Conference) resolves to explore options that promote global peace and harmony by coming together & creating a robust system of wonderful, meaningful and peaceful existence. The current youth of the world are the future leaders who will transform their organizations, society & states.
Committees and Agendas
The following committees with their agendas as mentioned will be simulated during the 2 days conference:
All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM): Child Marriage: Special Reference to Comparative Study Of Marital Rape
United Nations Human Rights Commission (UNHRC): Territorial Disputes In South China Sea
The International Press (IP): It will have the following divisions:
- School Level: Students of class 9th onwards.
- College Level: Open to all
Awards and Honours
For AIPPM & UNHRC (Each)
- Best Delegate: Cash Prize 10000/- Trophy & Certificate
- High Commendation: Cash Prize 8000/- Trophy & Certificate
- Special Mention: Cash Prize 5000/- Trophy & Certificate
For International Press
- Best Journalist: Cash Prize 5000/- Trophy & Certificate
- Best Caricaturist: Cash Prize 5000/- Trophy & Certificate
- Best Photographer: Cash Prize 5000/- Trophy & Certificate
- Best Videographer: Cash Prize 5000/- Trophy & Certificate
Registration Deadline: September 1, 2022
Registration & Payment
The cost per delegate for the committees: UNHRC, and AIPPM as well as for those participating as Journalists, Caricaturists, Photographers, and Videographers in International Press will be 500 INR.
Refund Policy: Participants are informed that IMS Model United Nations Conference will not be entertaining any refunds.
All payments made to the account mentioned will be full and final regardless of the delegates’ presence at the conference.
To register for the IMUNC, please pay through the registration link provided at the end of this post.
Note: The Institution also provides accommodation facilities.
Accommodation for 2 days
- For Girls:
- Hostel: Rs. 1,200/-
- Hotel: Rs. 1,500/-
- For Boys: Hotel: Rs. 1,500/
Email Id: [email protected]
- Ms. Bhawna Nirwal (MUN Head & Convenor): +91 9311124684
- Mr. Akshay Kumar (MUN Co-convenor): +91 8816892175
- Nishant Sharma (Secretary-General): +91 7303362924
- Aarya Tandon (Head of Delegate Affairs): +91 8376856688
Click here to view the Brochure.