EduMound is inviting submissions for its 3rd Edition of the Article Writing Competition by December 20, 2022.
About the Organization
EduMound is a start-up platform established for young minds aspiring to contribute their skills and knowledge for the growth of the educational fraternity. We aim at empowering students who are seeking opportunities for self-establishment.
Submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals, across the globe.
There are no restrictions as to the topic of the article. The participants are open to choosing the topic of their choice provided it should be written from an educational perspective.
- The participants are required to mail their articles at edumound20[at]gmail.com with the Subject “INKED 3.0 – (your name)”.
- Participants’ names along with the name of their institution and submission Title must be mentioned in the mail for the purpose of the Certificate.
- Those willing to participate can register themselves by paying the registration fee of:
- Single Authorship: Rs. 100/-
- Co-Authorship: Rs. 150/-
- Font- Times New Roman
- Font Size – 12
- Line Spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – Justified
Awards and Merit
- The winner will be awarded a cash prize of ₹1K.
- The First Runner-Up gets a one-month Content Creation internship with EduMound. Articles written by them during this period will be published under their authorship.
- The Second Runner-Up gets 3 Free Publication at EduMound
- The top 10 ranks will be awarded an E-Certificate of Merit.
- The top 15 articles of participants are entitled to have their work published on our website.
- Acknowledgement of the Social Media handles of EduMound.
- Articles other than merit holders, and qualifying literary standards may also be considered for publication.
- Participation E-certificates to all the participants.
- Last date for registration – December 10, 2022
- Last date for submission – December 20, 2022
For any further queries please feel free to write to edumoundofficial[at]gmail.com