Vignan Institute of Law is organizing a National Conference on “Techno-IP Contours in India” on August 13.
About the Conference
Innovation in Science & Technology is pivotal in improving the standard of living in India for ages. Strong IPR protection legal regime not only encourages the innovator and industrial partners to develop further, even the local communities, and general masses derive large benefits from them.
Stronger IPR protection reduces the danger of technology spillover and increases technology licensing and joint ventures, whereas weaker IPR protection is one of the deterrents to the development of Science and Technology.
Moreover, weak IPR protection has a negative impact on the country’s overall Research & Development in all sectors. The development in Science & technology can either be open or secretive, international or national. It usually occurs through a proper channel for disseminating the fundamental technical expertise in order to ensure the protection of IPR.
IPR law facilitates proper transfer by regulating the marker and preventing imitation. The discourse above, clearly indicates that an effective IPR regime is the most suitable one for the development of Science & Technology.
Objectives of the Conference
Vignan Institute of Law (VIL) has felt a dire need to understand the relationship between protecting Intellectual Property Rights vis-à-vis development in Science & Technology in India.
With an aim to encourage students, academicians, researchers, and IP experts to express their opinions and share their valuable inputs on the subject, VIL has proposed to organize its 1st National Conference entitled “Techno-IP Contours in India” on 13 August 2022 at the campus (physical mode).
Who may Participate?
The conference is open to academicians, experts, scholars, students, researchers, practitioners, and anyone interested in the subject.
Techno-IP contours in India
- Creativity and innovation in Science & Technology.
- IPR and innovative entrepreneurs.
- Role of IP in Technology Transfer.
- Factors affecting Innovation and Technological Advancements.
- The Role of IP Regime in fostering Scientific Research & Development.
- National trends in protecting Scientific Patents in India.
- Indian perspective on energy environment and sustainable development
- The social dimensions of Scientific Research & Technological advancements
- Cryptocurrency and IP
- Artificial Intelligence and IP
Formatting and Submission Guidelines
- The paper should be in Doc./Docx. format.
- The paper must be in a single-column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The subheading should be in font size 12, bold, and Times New Roman, left-aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing, and justified.
- The length of a paper should be between 3000-6000 words.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 spacing and should be according to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
- The paper should consist of an Abstract of 250-300 words, and a brief profile of the author indicating his/her designation, email ID, contact number, and address.
- Research Scholars and Students: INR 500
- Academicians & Professionals: INR 1000
- Register through the Google form given at the end of the post.
- Submit Abstract to [email protected]
- Payment of Conference Fees
- Submission of Full Paper
Note: Registration is compulsory. All participants and paper presenters must register through the link given at the end of this post.
All participants will be provided with a participation certificate.
Offline at Vignan Institute of Law, VFSTR, Vadlamudi, Guntur, AP-522213
Vignan Institute of Law, VFSTR, Vadlamudi, Guntur, AP-522213
- Submission of abstract: July 20, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: July 21, 2022
- Submission of Full paper: August 10, 2022
- Conference Date: August 13, 2022
In case of queries, please contact:
- Haridasu Sahithi, Student, 1st Year, Vignan Institute of Law, Ph: +91 97011 86476
- Sowmya A, Student, 2nd Year, Vignan Institute of Law, Ph: +91 63034 59608
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com