Legal Zems is organizing a National Virtual Moot Court Competition to be held from March 3 to 5, 2023.
About Legal Zems
Legal Zems is India’s Leading Litigation Based Law Firm Cum Legal Organization formulated with a vision of providing a platform for the youth to inculcate leadership skills and emerge as strong personalities who can stand with a strong opinion in society.
About the Competition
This program is in order to give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the milieu of the court system in India & to improve their advocacy skills and to provide a real-life experience cum training in doing cutting-edge research, presenting groundbreaking arguments, contributing the development of jurisprudence with regard to upcoming Socio-legal issues of the present era.
students who are pursuing LLB three-year/five-year course during the current academic year.
How to Register?
Interested participants can apply through the link given at the end of the post
INR 2000/- per team.
- Winner Team: Rs. 3,100/- (Three Thousand Only) and certificate (Soft Copy) and trophy.
- Runner-up Team: Rs. 2100/- (Two Thousand Only) and certificate (Soft Copy) and Course
- Best Advocate: Rs.1600/- (One Thousand Only) and certificate (Soft Copy) and trophy
- Best Memorial: Rs.1600/- (One Thousand Only) and certificate (Soft Copy) and trophy.
- Best Researcher: Rs.1600/- (One Thousand Only) and certificate (Soft Copy) and trophy
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION: A certificate of participation (Soft Copy) shall be provided to all the participants who will be submitting the memorial.
- Last Date of Registration: February 25
- Last Date of Memorial Submission: March 1
- Dates of the Event: March 3-5
For further queries contact Mob:8376951009 or 9891348721
Click here to register
Click here for the moot preposition