YCM India is organising a certificate course on Conflict Management in association with Khaitan & Co. between September 3 to 11.
About YCM India
YCM is India’s First Youth Conflict Management and Mediation Initiative. Conflicts are inevitable in your and everyone’s life. You are not taught skills to deal with conflicts positively. There is no space to engage with conflicts constructively. Youth lives, careers and personal growth are adversely impacted, all are fatal side effects of unmanaged conflicts.
YCM fills exactly this gap of skills and space by creating a youth culture of #AddressNotSuppress conflicts. YCM is India’s First to bring youth and peer mediation for all to India based on a London model.
About the Certificate Course
Prevention is better than cure. Do you agree? If yes, then gain the skills to Prevent Disputes like a Pro. Youth Conflict Management and Mediation Imitative (YCM India) in association with Khaitan & Co. is organizing a certificate course on Conflict Management this July. Kick-start your international conflict manager journey with this certificate course.
Why Should You Enroll?
- Gain skills to deal with conflicts, and disagreements in personal and professional life: prevent disputes or resolve unaddressed disputes.
- Test the basic skills you learn during the training sessions by applying them to your real-life cases.
- Learn from Experts and YCM Founder: Kudrat Dev, Conflict Coach & Mediator accredited
- Civil Mediation Council, the UK has worked with mediation organizations in London.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion.
- Join India’s first and only network of Youth Conflict Managers.
- Avail Discounts on the next training.
- After 3 Levels of Conflict Management (30 hours), you become a YCM Certified Conflict Manager.
Are you Eligible?
Everybody who is passionate about turning day-to-day conflicts into easy growth spaces in any field or is passionate to become a dispute prevention professional.
Format of Learning
Interactive, fun, self-reflection, role-plays, and case studies
3 September (Saturday), 4 September (Sunday), 10 September (Saturday) and 11 September (Sunday)
(6 hours per day + 6 hours self-work + 1-hour assessment)
- Quiz (20% weightage).
- Active Participation during the sessions (20% weightage).
- 1-hour Quiz (multiple choice question) and/or 1-hour roleplay (60% weightage)
Select Expert Friends of YCM such as Senior Dispute Resolution Professionals, Senior Mediators, Former Judges, and Experts in conflict management, citizen action, and youth empowerment across the globe.
- INR 10,500 per student for all 3 levels totaling 30 hours.
- Early Bird Discount till 19 August: Pay INR 9,000 (Save INR 1,500)
Lead Trainer and Course Designer
Kudrat Dev, Founder YCM, Mediator accredited by Civil Mediation Council U.K. Lawyer, Chevening Scholar, SOAS London LL.M. in Dispute Resolution & Linguistics and Conflict Coach.
Kudrat Dev is the Founder and Lead Trainer at YCM, India’s first and only organization building life skills from dispute prevention to dispute resolution. Kudrat is a dispute resolution lawyer, a certified conflict coach, and a mediator accredited by the Civil Mediation Council U.K.
She has diverse work experience of 10+ years in India and London with leading dispute resolution firms and mediation organizations including Khaitan & Co, New Delhi, Wandsworth Mediation Service, London, Delhi Dispute Resolution Society, and Peaceful Solutions, London.
- Top performers: Internship opportunities at YCM or with Expert Friends of YCM
- Top performers qualify to apply to start a YCM Chapter at their educational institution or location.
- International Bonus: Qualification to apply for the International Project by YCM-Warwick University
- Internship Bonus: Top performers will be awarded internships at leading ODR and dispute resolution organizations namely Crek ODR, Samvad Partners, Zeus Law, Bridge Mediation, and YCM
The deadline for registration is August 31, 2022.
Early Bird registration deadline: August 19, 2022 (To avail of the discount)
Click on the link at the end of this post to register for the course training.
For any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Conflict Manager Course Query”.
Note: This is a sponsored post.