A paid online internship opportunity is available at AT Lit & Law, a client-centric law practice focusing on various practice areas and industries.
About AT Lit & Law
AT Lit & Law is a client-centric law practice focusing on various practice areas and industries.
About the Opportunity
AT Lit & Law is now accepting applications for our batch of virtual interns/research interns commencing on 3 February 2023.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The work will primarily involve copious reading, research, writing, and discussions around various aspects of civil, commercial, and corporate laws including constitutional issues, mergers, and acquisitions, arbitration, insolvency, and intellectual property rights.
- If you are a resident of Delhi/NCR, you will also have the opportunity of accompanying team members to court hearings and assist with briefings in person.
- You will also be expected to be available for daily virtual meetings/discussions and feedback sessions for the work undertaken by you.
- You are presently pursuing law and enrolled in a recognized university in India in the 3rd/4th/final year of a five-year degree or the 2nd/3rd year of a three-year degree.
- You have reasonable research and writing skills and can write a complete page in grammatically correct English.
- You have 6-7 hours of focused time available with you at least 5 days a week.
A performance-based stipend will be paid to you if you are able to consistently, skillfully, and punctually contribute to the work assigned to you during the internship.
How to Apply?
If eligible and interested, please send a short cover email giving a brief background of yourself and what you wish to achieve from this internship along with your CV to email@example.com
Please put the subject of the email as “Application for Virtual Internship February 2023”.
In case of any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Internship Experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus’ official views on the internship. We also do not edit internship experiences (except to ensure readability) to ensure that the intern’s voice remains intact.