Applications are invited for temporary contractual appointments for the posts at IBITF for a period of two years.
About IIT Bhilai Innovation and Technology Foundation
The Department of Science and Technology (DST), under its National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS), has funded IIT Bhilai to host the Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) for Financial Technologies (FINTECH) area.
About the Opportunity
Applications are invited for the temporary contractual appointments for the following posts at IBITF for a period of two years and extendable up to five years based on performance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting and solidifying MOUs, agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights and assist in handling purchase
- Ensure all applicable compliance, registrations, and handling of legal issues for IBITF and its incubates with the applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, corporate law and procedures, Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, or any such relevant or required event-based compliance by any law for time being in force for such entities
- PoC on behalf of IBITF for correspondence with the Registrar of Companies and all other authorities in financial matters
- Preparation of Notice, Agenda, and other resolutions related to Corporate Law Matters and assistance for preparation of other agendas relating to operations for the meeting of the Board of Directors and Members
- Preliminary Induction to the start-up companies regarding various compliances, procedures, and regulations
- Budgeting, accounting, investment, and financial planning for the company
- Incorporation of Public/Private Limited Companies or Limited Liability Partnerships, as the case may be, along with Drafting of Memorandum & Articles of Association of Companies and LLP agreements
- Periodical in-person consultation related to the above matters and Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual reports on compliances
- Managing corporate governance and ensuring compliance with IBITF policies and guidelines for its startups vis-à-vis legal and statutory requirements
- Give accurate and timely counsel and provide proactive advice on possible legal issues to executives in a variety of legal topics (labour law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defence and risk management strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation and provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent with minimum 3 years of experience in a legal advisory role.
Upto Rs. 12 lakhs per annum.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through the official link provided at the end of the post.
February 20, 2023.
Click here to apply