HMT Machine Tools Limited is inviting applications for the post of Project Officer for the legal department based out in Hyderabad.
About HMT Machine Tools Limited
HMT Machine Tools Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HMT Limited (a Govt. of India undertaking) and a leading Machine Tools Manufacturer.
About the Opportunity
HMT Machine Tools Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of HMT Limited (a Govt. of India undertaking) and a leading Machine Tools Manufacturer is looking for qualified and experienced professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Exposure to handling legal cases pertaining to service matters and other techno-commercial cases etc.
- Able to interact /coordinate well with advocates / Law firms regarding the company’s legal issues and attending court-related issues.
- Coordination with Top Management and other units regarding legal matters.
- Ability and responsible to take appropriate legal action for various cases, conducting related proceedings etc
- Confident organizer, with excellent communication skills, quality of confidentiality and absolute integrity and ability to handle work independently.
- L.L.B. (Full time) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience in Company Legal matters like service matters, techno commercial matters etc. is compulsory.
How to Apply?
Application in the prescribed format duly filled enclosing therewith the Demand Draft and a set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., (all the relevant original certificates should be produced at the time of interview) and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided should be sent in a sealed cover super scribed “Application
for the post of the” to the address: GENERAL MANAGER (H), HMT Machine Tools Limited, HMT Township PO, Narsapur Road, Hyderabad-500 054, Telangana.
February 25, 2023.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India.