Centre for Regulatory Studies, NLU Delhi is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Research Fellow by October 15, 2022.
About Centre for Regulatory Studies
The Centre for Regulatory Studies (CRS) has the mandate to develop regulations as a multidisciplinary field of study that intertwines the disciplines of law, economics, management, accountancy, and behavioural sciences.
It engages to find solutions for issues encountered by Regulators and the Regulated, builds the capacity of the ecosystem to deal with regulations and promotes scholarly work in the regulatory space.
About the Position
NLU Delhi is looking for candidates for the post of Research Fellow.
No. of Positions
12 months; extendable with mutual consent on the basis of performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To support its research initiatives, the CRS is looking for a research fellow to perform the following tasks:
- provide research support for ongoing projects;
- research and compile information on specific areas and topics;
- assist in documentation and preparation of project reports and Centre publications;
- provide logistical and administrative support for the Centre’s activities and initiatives;
- assist with other related tasks as needed
How to Apply?
Please mail your application to crs[at]nludelhi.ac.in with the subject heading “Application for Research Fellow with CRS” along with a:
- copy of your CV;
- sample of your writing, published or otherwise, on an issue of law, economics or public policy (not more than 2000 words);
- statement of purpose (not more than 500 words).
October 15, 2022
National Law University Delhi campus at Dwarka, Sector -14, New Delhi – 110078.
In case of any queries, please contact crs[at]nludelhi.ac.in