We, at Nishith Desai and Associates in collaboration with KPMG, are delighted to invite you to a seminar on January 31.
About Nishith Desai and Associates
With offices in Asia, Europe and the United States Nishith Desai Associates is the go-to firm for corporates looking to conduct business in India as well as for Indian companies looking to set up operations abroad; navigate complex business regulations and grow.
About the Seminar
Key themes of discussion include:
- Misconduct by employees and senior management, and consequent legal strategy
- Privacy concerns during internal investigations
- Evidentiary value of internal investigations in criminal proceedings
- The surge in regulatory actions and the enhanced role of regulators and law enforcement (example: ED, EOW, PMLA investigation)
- Asset (i.e. real estate, crypto assets, benami transaction) tracing in financial frauds.
- Date: January 31, 2023.
- Time: 4.00 PM
- Mode: Offline
- Venue: Nishith Desai Associates, 2nd Floor, 3, North Avenue, Maker Maxity, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai – 400 051, India
Interested participants can register through the link given at the end of the post
For further queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register
Click here for the official notification