Altacit Global is hiring for a full-time Senior Corporate Lawyer at their Chennai office and is inviting applications from eligible candidates.
About Altacit Global
Altacit Global has a strong regional presence with offices in five cities of Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, and Hyderabad. The firm’s practice is focused on the areas of Corporate Law, Intellectual Property, Real Estate, and Family Law.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently handle transactions pertaining to M&A, Private Equity, and project finance.
- Drafting general corporate and commercial contracts including but not limited to shareholders agreements, share subscription agreements, term sheets, founder s agreements, ESOPs, Service Agreements, software license agreements, supply agreements, Ed-tech agreements, Fin tech agreements, etc.
- Independently handle Corporate due diligence.
- Knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, SEBI, and RBI Regulations, etc.
- LLB from a well-recognized law university.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5+ years (for the senior associate role) with experience working in the corporate law teams of law firms.
- Must have strong corporate law experience in law firms in the private equity, M&A, transactions, and Due diligence domains.
- Excellent Contract Review, Contract drafting, and data extraction skills.
- Must have adequate exposure and experience in independently handling the responsibilities described above.
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem-solving approach to complex issues.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete assignments within short TATs.
- Good interpersonal, and networking skills and must be prepared to work in client-facing roles.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below to apply.
Click here to apply
Click here to visit the official website