Manipal Law School is inviting you to participate in the online workshop on Cyber Law and Cyber Crime Investigation to be held on December 10, 2022.
About Manipal Law School
Manipal Law School (MAHE) Bengaluru strives for a paradigm shift in the field of legal education. MLS focuses on enabling students to comprehend multi-dimensional legal systems with a clear objective of developing their abilities by persuasively enhancing their written and oral skills, anticipating outcomes, and using research and analytical skills in problem-solving.
The following well-acclaimed resource persons will be sensitizing the audience about cyber law and cybercrime investigation procedures:
- Abhilash Malhotra, Additional District Judge and Joint Registrar of the Delhi High Court
- Yashwanth Kumar, Deputy SP, Cyber Crime Division, Bengaluru Police
- Mahesh Vaidya, Legal Advisor to Criminal Investigation Division (CID), Karnataka Police
- Navneet Chugh, Managing Partner, Chugh LLP & Founder, ILA, Los Angeles, California, USA (Virtual presence)
How to Register?
Interested candidates may register for the workshop through the link provided at the end of this post.
10:30 AM to 1 PM
- Harshita Reddy, Tel: +917019626005
- Ankit Vaas , Tel: +918300192279